We are currently seeking an experienced and reliable CNC Machinist to join our industrial production team. You will set up and program various tools and equipment to create, modify, or repair precision parts. During production, you must monitor the machinery and conduct regular quality checks to ensure they are running properly and that the parts are being produced according to specifications. Accuracy is crucial to our production, so all candidates must have attention to detail and be extremely focused on their work. Positions available on 4-axis lathe, 3-axis vertical, and 4 axis horizontal machining centers.
CNC Machinist Duties and Responsibilities
• Check CNC machinery is in good working order before set up
• Set up machinery to successfully conduct the run as specified
• Conduct all programming as required
• Monitor the run throughout the cycle, checking that specifications are met
• Follow safety standards at all times
• Report any safety or maintenance concerns to management immediately
• Keep all work areas clean and organized
CNC Machinist Requirements and Qualifications
• Experience with GibbsCam programming software and/or Fanuc controls.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 2+ years of experience as a CNC Machinist or similar role
• Able to read and follow technical drawings and diagrammed instructions
• Must be able to pass background check and drug screening