Seeking an individual who will be responsible for providing technical support and hands on maintenance to assist customers with their industrial equipment, instructing personnel in setting up equipment in customer’s plants, training customer’s personnel on proper maintenance and operation of the equipment. Approximately up to 20-40% of the time will be in the field, which requires travel (some internationally). The balance of the time will be assembling, and working on equipment on site at Machine Concepts Inc.
- Provide maintenance and technical support for MCI equipment in customer’s plant. Both onsite and over the phone from MCI.
- Commission new industrial equipment on site in the customer’s plant and at MCI.
- Evaluate equipment and make recommendations for modifications and repairs.
- Provide written and oral reports in and accurate and professional manner.
- Work flexible hours to support customer’s needs.
- When not traveling, work onsite at MCI supporting Manufacturing and Assembly Departments on first shift. This will include hands on assembly of equipment and plant maintenance.
- Knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics and basic mechanics.
- Ability to perform mechanical maintenance on industrial equipment.
- Ability to perform electrical wiring and maintenance on industrial equipment.
- Ability to travel domestically and globally.
- Knowledge of electrical trouble shooting and installation of components.
- Basic Knowledge of PLC code a plus
- Technical Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience