Machine Concepts is looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer to join our growing company.
- 2 or 4 year degree in Electrical/Controls Engineering
- PLC/HMI programming experience (Allen-Bradley & Siemens preferred)
- Experience in creating electrical schematics (ACAD or SolidWorks Electrical)
- Familiarity with National Electric Code, NFPA 79, UL Ratings
- Pneumatics and hydraulics experience is also beneficial
- Create hardwire drawings using SolidWorks Electrical
- Create bill of materials
- Create or modify PLC programs
- Program new or modify existing HMI screens
- Debug equipment on Machine Concepts shop floor
- Assist with start-up of equipment at customer sites
- Work in a team environment and collectively manage projects
- Work with suppliers to stay on top of latest controls technology
We are designers and builders of metal processing and automation equipment for various industries. Machine Concepts Inc. offers a business casual and professional work environment, competitive pay, a complete benefits package, and the opportunity to advance your career.