S-Loop Material Guidance System
The guidance system controls the shape of the material through an S-Loop to reduce bouncing or swaying of the material during press operation. The S-Loop also delivers the material to the feeder in a free state and straight in-line with feed direction. Therefore, the feeder does not have to overcome effects of material weight hanging in a normal loop and does not have to pull the material around a curve.
This equipment will assist in achieving higher production speeds and reducing wear and tear of feeder units.
- Adjustable guide for press pass line
- Adjustable lower-quadrant to achieve the correct free loop radii
- Material is self-threading to free loop position
- Free spinning rollers provide non-marking guidance for surface sensitive materials
- Tunable loop fill position allows the operator to find the best position during productions
- Conventional S-Loop great for short to medium feed progression (0” to 12”)
- Overhead S-Loop allows longer feed progressions (up to 18”)