Machine Concepts specializes in the custom design and manufacture of specialty machines and automated systems. From automated material handling, to inspection, to processing needs, we have the expertise to address your unique requirements and help you improve your process.
We are poised to take on your most challenging and complex projects. From conceptual design to operational equipment, Machine Concepts will work closely with you to determine the best mechanical or automated solutions for your custom equipment and provide seamless support throughout the process. We are dedicated to helping you reduce production costs and improve product quality, operator safety and productivity.
Why Choose Machine Concepts
- Turnkey services including mechanical design, electrical design, assembly and machine wiring, testing, installation and startup support
- Full staff of mechanical and electrical engineers and technicians
- Well-versed in Allen Bradley and Mitsubishi PLCs as well as experience with other manufacturers
- CAD Software: Solidworks, Inventor and AutoCAD
- CNC machining, complete machine assembly and wiring done in house
- Detailed machine testing prior to shipment when applicable
- Arrangement drawings in electronic and paper formats, operator and maintenance manuals, and operator training can be provided
- Extensive experience integrating a wide range of processes including material handling, assembly and operations such as deburring or measuring
- Robot programmers also handle PLC and HMI programming to streamline integration
- Experience with Fanuc IR Vision & Cognex Vision Systems
- Programming Software: Fanuc Robot Simulation, Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi, HMI screens
- Utilize software to simulate our customer’s robot cell enabling us to pre-program a new robot or make modifications to an existing robot prior to installation, thus reducing production downtime to make the required changes