Machine Concepts is looking for an Entry Level Mechanical Assembler to join our growing company
- Experience in reading blue prints and the use of measuring instruments, such as micrometers, indicators, and torque wrenches will be helpful, but training can be provided.
- Looking for a candidate that is creative and self-driven, that is eager to further their skills, and gain experience to advance within our company
- We will consider seniors in high school that are able to work part-time while attending high school
- Work as an understudy to an experienced mechanic during training period
- Assemble custom equipment per assembly drawings
- Plumb pneumatic and/or hydraulics when required
- Some travel may be required with installation of new equipment or service used equipment
We are designers and builders of metal processing and other automation equipment for various industries. Machine Concepts Inc. offers a stable and professional work environment, competitive pay, a complete benefits package, and the opportunity to advance your career.