Drive Productivity with an Innovative Partner in Custom Automation, Integration & Robotics Solutions
Build, Assembly & Test
Startup Support & Maintenance
Customized Solutions Fit to Your Production Needs
At Machine Concepts, our specialty is innovative solutions that increase productivity and quality, decrease production costs and improve operator safety. From conceptual design to operational equipment, our team of engineers, skilled machinists and project managers partners with your team to deliver pioneering technologies and machinery that overcome your production challenges. Our job is to see you succeed.
Looking for a customized solution?
Why Machine Concepts?
- Extensive experience in the automotive (Tier 1 and 2), appliance and other manufacturing industries
- A full staff of on-site mechanical control and electrical engineers and technicians
- In-house CNC machining, machine assembly and wiring
- Expert instructors to provide operator machine training and support materials
- Advanced software to simulate robot cell enabling to pre-program a new robot or make modifications to an existing robot prior to installation, thus reducing production downtime
- Detailed machine testing prior to shipment when applicable
- Well-versed in Allen Bradley and Mitsubishi PLCs as well as experience with other manufacturers
- Robot programmers also handle PLC and HMI programming to streamline integration
- Experience with Fanuc iRVision & Cognex Vision Systems
- CAD Software: Solidworks, Inventor and AutoCAD
- Programming Software: Fanuc Robot Simulation, Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi, HMI screens