PRESS ROOM EQUIPMENT
Precision straighteners eliminate coil shape defects that simple flatteners cannot remove. Small diameter work rolls with supporting back-up rollers produce a flat strip free of stress. Parts that need to be flat stay flat and round parts stay round.
– Common to Series G2, G2 Plus, G2L, H2, H2L, G2P, H2P and L2 Precision Straighteners
- Family of frame sizes and roll diameters to cover a large range of materials
- Interchangeable roll diameter cassettes within the same frame size
- Removable cassette and modular designs provide fast and easy roll exchange, cleaning, inspection and maintenance. L2/EV requires more manual operation to change the cassette.
- Precision ball and socket set to align top and bottom roll banks for accurate alignment
- Hardened and precision ground work rolls supported with double row needle bearings
- Durable roll drive system eliminates problems of U-joints and enhances straightener capabilities in several ways
- Hanging cassette design eliminates adjustment backlash and greatly reduces machine deflection
- Continuous light oil lubrication with flow and level monitoring
- All electrical drives, controls and panels are machine mounted. EV lines do NOT have machine mounted controls.
- Proven performance and durability in the toughest stamping applications
- Simple calibrating routine which provides extremely accurate work roll position control and repeatable set-ups
- User-friendly operator screens provide all information required for machine operation.
- Straightener set-up and operation is simple and easy to understand